Thursday, December 23, 2010

A few things I have been doing



A holiday hanging, taken from Jude Hills blog, these are remnants of my mothers clothes and bits and pieces put together to remember her. Then playing with these reverse applique I think it is called, I have been meaning to have a play with this for ages and jsut happened to put in a few small quilt squares I bought years ago, one worked well the others, well...
then I have been making a bit of fabric paper, this is a small piece of a much larger piece I made and then cut into more manageable pieces.
So a few things under way but not as much as I would have liked, but then again, I am on holiday so I am reading and relaxing a bit too.

3 comments:

Alison said...

What a sweet little bit of stitching - happy Christmas and holidays and best wishes for 2011 - Alison

Gaby Bee said...

Sending warm wishes to you and your family for a wonderful Christmas and much health and happiness for 2011.

Gaby xo

Downunderdale said...

love your stitching - make sure you realy DO relax