Tuesday, September 07, 2010

TAST 27 woven trellis stitch


After fiddling with this I finally made just one segment of the flower and it looked ok.
I think I used too small a thread and pulled them too tight in the first ones I did.
Go to Sharon b's blog see my side bar for more information.
I think I was tired and was late doing it as well.
A nice sunny day today so I finally got some washing on the line.
We won the 11 h - 11.2 h class at Adelaide Royal Show, think it was the child's pony. So feeling good about a pony who we bred, and her mother as well. It is nice when that happens.

4 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

Congratulations for the win at Adelaide Royal Show, Penny!

Hildred said...

I do like that stitch, - it would look nice on altar linen.

Congratulations for your win!

Julie said...

Lovely stitches! Congrats on your pony win!!!

Michael said...

well done with the ponies!
I remember lots of lovely ponies in various colours. Horses I undersstand but sewing, knitting and such... not my cup of tea. but it looks good.
Ingrid