Sunday, September 12, 2010

A snapshot of the last few days.



Our walk this morning, a big swell even though the wind was from the north.
One of the new foals and her mother, wet after days of rain.
Our neighbours plum trees, almost past their best but I had to take their photo as I walked down the road to photograph the foals.
The Farmers Market on Saturday morning, the flower stall looked bright although the flowers were not cheap.
And Fridays walk along the beach and headland at Pt Elliott.
I have been filling my days a few things on my other blog ( see the side bar) and a few things that I have got started on but will take ages to finish.
Weather has alternated between grey and gloomy and warm and sunny but the grey and gloomy is still winning.
We were woken in the middle of the night by a phone call from the tanker driver to say a pony was out, the good little Welsh Mountain stallion had burst through the tapes I had put up in the bit I wanted him to eat, so there I was collecting a non too pleased boy by torchlight and taking him back to his paddock. I tried him again this morning and he is just too clever by half, he was out in the 2 seconds it took to walk away.

4 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

A lovely account of your weekend. Digital cameras have certainly made life more interesting. When we have our cameras we see things with new eyes..... and I love to look at photos!

Julie said...

oh goodness, regarding the horse! Clever, is right!!! :)
Love that last beautiful pic...just stunning...hey I think the woarm sunny days are almost there!!! Hang tight!
Julie

Wanda..... said...

Spring is in the air there for sure, Penny. Lovely photos!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I love the picture of the horses - the foal's man is so delicate and fluffy. I really do like this photo.