Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What I did today


You probably cant read my writing but this was a re cipe that caught my eye while I was waiting in the hairdressers today.
John had a 1 o'clock meeting so we had lunch, a coffee and a small sausage roll for him a coffee and a spinach and fetta something in filo pastry about 2 inches square for me, I bought flowers for my mother and then dropped him at his meeting and went late to see my mother, she was having Christmas in July so I got a bit of the end of the festivities with a small Christmas skit with a very hugely pregnant Mary who then produced a live about 5 month old boy. Dont ask but it was funny.
Any way I managed a small sketch of someones front gate which is on my other blog and a walk around a suburban block pinching four geraniums and a daisy and then collected him and came home.
Nothing of huge interest but this sounded like a decadent breakfast.

No comments: