Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A small embellished Shrine




This is not quite finished, but I am getting there, it is my last part of my on line classes, and we had to put together the bits we liked. I am not entirely sure this has worked but it is getting there.
Very cold here today and both the fire and the heater in this end of the house are working full blast.
I will be in Adelaide tomorrow to see my mother and collect my sewing machine.
I am on antibiotics and not feeling quite the best, I have a nasty spot of infection near my nether regions and just keep on feeling tired.
I feel guilty if I have a rest, how stupid can one be!

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

I love the shrine Penny---I haven't done mine yet because I can't decide what to do.

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

How colourful and I like the textures. Hey, I hope you are feeling better. It's awful to feel so wonky. Maybe you'd better say a little prayer at that Shrine you made! Okay, I'm being Wicked Wendy again.
w.

Alison said...

Oh, I like this. Watch your nether regions - a friend of mine was recently laid low for a month with an old fashioned carbuncle - so she couldn't sit down!

verobirdie said...

Penny, thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you'll be better really soon.
You shrine is lovely, I like it very much, and you have done a good job with your embellisher.
Take care, and take the time to rest!