Monday, July 21, 2008

Various




Well the ironing is done, some washing and the house dusted and vacuumed so I am now feeling rather as if I have been pulled through a bush backwards.
Yesterday was interesting but very tiring, sitting for over 3 hours listening to parliamentry hopefuls is not for the faint hearted, at least I didnt waste my time as quite a lot of knitting got done, I can listen and knit, and our 3rd choice got in not bad when there were 9 vying for the pre selection.
He is a little young but knows the ropes and at least the one we really didnt want didnt so that was a help.
Photos, a road sign with or name on it, the old shearing shed with a huge elm in its winter garb behind it, then flowers that are out in the garden.
I havent had time to do any sketching, perhaps later today or tomorrow. Still things to do today and it gets dark so early.


No comments: