Thursday, July 03, 2008

Nearly in the bedroom door


I hate mess and as I get older and less able to clean it up myself I like it even less.
today this was by the outside door to our bedroom, making a heck of a mess. I just hope my precious lemon tree recovers.
A huge amount of concrete has had to be pulled up as some where we have a broken pipe with roots in it, we thought the pvc stuff was much further out but unfortunately it wasnt so all along right next to the house there is an excavation.
So here is John with the excavator, whose owner Bronte White was at school with our children, he is a very nice fellow but oh dear, will the garden ever recover!
So dear friend Virginia whose Birthday it is today, that is why I was so late sending an e mail to you. I hope you had a lovely lovely day.

No comments: