Sunday, July 06, 2008

Walking Encounter Bay




As we walked yesterday, early on a Saturday very cold morning I thought I would turn the camera away from the lovely views of the beach and Islands and to the houses that look out over it.
They vary from the renovated very early cottage which is the first one, through to a slightly younger stone cottage, to the very modern ones that are replacing the old shacks to the little shack that is probably about 1950's it has been there for as long as I have been married any way.
Then the miriad of dog walkers, all with their "fluffies" which is my generic turn for todays designer dogs, mostly in this case Maltese Shiz Zu crosses.
Spoken of in a derogative by me, a breeder of pedigree dogs!! I just cant cope with these rather sweet little dogs as very often they have the worst physical problems of both breeds, and they yap.
Today I attended a very cold windy not well attended AGM of our Welsh Pony group, the lack of members coming was appalling, especially as after pressure from members we had it on a Sunday with a BBQ lunch.

No comments: