Thursday, July 24, 2008

In the mail today


I am always envious of people who get lots of goodies in the mail, today it was my turn, I saw these on Alma Stoller's web site, I have been dropping into her blog for quite a while and bought one of her left over class sets from her etsy site, a few extras came too and I am thrilled with them. I have loved her whimsical faces for ages.
I couldnt remember what I had bought when an envelope postmarked New York had to be picked up today from the post office as it wouldnt fit in our box.
Freezing cold for us here today, minus 2 degrees and a solid frost, and not followed by a bright sunny day but cloud which just makes it even colder.
I had an early morning physio appointment for my back, always makes me feel tired and then shopping, normally never on a Thursday as it is pension day in our retirement town but today I got caught up in it.
Tomorrow I may go with John to Murray Bridge but I will see in the morning.

No comments: