Saturday, July 19, 2008

Graffiti and seagulls




This morning we walked towards Victor and the Bluff from the Kings Beach car park. It was supposed to rain and blow all day but is still calm and not a lot of rain.
I was rather taken with the graffiti on the sign, not that I like it but it looked so odd as there is almost no sign of civilisation around.
The sea gulls had all come inland and were in the next paddock, on the grass, you hardly ever see them there and I was so fascinated with them I managed to take lots of photos as you can see.
A lovely morning and I have been busy sorting out 'stuff' for most of the afternoon.
We are out to dinner tonight, Japanese I believe, with friends who went to Japan with us.
tomorrow it is Adelaide for the pre selection of the Liberal candidate for Mayo, our federal seat and I am going to be a Madame de Farge and take my knitting as I think there will be a lot of talk and I am not happy with too many of the candidates and I am missing out on a friends 70th Birthday lunch.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

Nice photos. Is John standing for the pre-selection? On with your knitting. But I hope there's no guilletine there! It's Peceli's birthday today, but his first job was to take me - again - to the doctor. My throat problem came back!
w.