Thursday, June 19, 2008

Off for a few Days




I will be back on Monday evening but have a busy couple of days after that as well.
the first scan is of a handbag tag I made using a piece of laminate, painted, stamped and distressed.
the second is of my headless and so far unembellished mermaid I am doing with Angela Jarecki on doll street as an online class.
I am taking my time over her as I have been having so much fun with the embellisher course with Dale of The Thread studio.
All have been put on the back burner until after this week end.
I spent all day making lasagna, enough for us and for John while I am away. One is a meat one and one a vegetarian using eggplant instead of lasagna sheets.
After that little effort my hip doesnt want to know me.
And to top it off the damn male pug killed two bantams, he dug his way in for one and I think one of the older roosters came to help and he killed it too. I really hate dogs who kill poultry. And a pug to boot with that flat face!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I love the tag and the doll will be very interesting when you get her finished. As weird as it may seem I kind of like her bosom. She's a real woman with real parts.

Sorry about the bantams. I don't visualize pugs as going after anything but admit to not knowing much about dogs. I guess a dog is a dog no matter what the breed.

Karen

Anonymous said...

LOL, I've just read my first post.

"She's a real woman with real parts."

Does one consider a mermaid a real woman?

Karen