Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I've been playing


I made up a few of these little pages over the week end and painted and puffed and did things and then cut out shapes and hearts from some of the vliesofixed material I have in a bag and sewed and stuck them down, not sure what they will be but I had fun and it was a break from knitting the pink jumper.
We were in Adelaide yesterday and I found a marvellous fabric shop I knew about but had never been to, in my quest for US cheesecloth which here seems to be called butter muslin, I was terribly restrained and only bought 3 metres and a couple of metres of ribbons.
Home tired and I have been trying to get myself organised to dye the cheesecloth but other things seem to get in the way.

1 comment:

Hello! said...

This is lovely, Penny!! The cute heart button fits in so perfectly..
I still have to dye my cheesecloth too :D