Monday, June 09, 2008

Holiday Monday



As it was a holiday today and we had decided not to go to McLaren Vale and the rain which fell all night had cleared up we went for a walk late this morning.
we dont often walk this way as there is not much of a path, behind the bowls club and the old tennis courts and the play ground towards the crocket lawns and the Yacht club. Here the sea weed builds up and looked like sleeping elephants.
The view as we walked back towards the town, cold looking and then the Anchorage where we stopped for a cup of coffee.
Home John cleaned out his sock drawer and threw out old shirts while I clipped off the buttons and made more of a mess sewing up my doll I am doing on an on line class.
The bottom scan is of another sample I have done for the other on line class I am doing with the embellishing machine, I watched Port get done yesterday and hand sewed this up. Both great time wasters!
Tomorrow we are going to Adelaide so not much from then I wouldnt think.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Nice embellishment piece Penny--I am enjoyng the class and have been making samples like crazy.