Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beaded fabric beads


It has been blowing a gale and cold and with heavy showers, just like winter! For which apart from my aches we are very pleased.
I have been making these fabric beads for the Grumpy week end, not sure if they will go in the goodie bag or not but I had the bases made for ages and decided to finish them off, tying knots has not been the best but I have then secured them with a few stitches and beads. I have just looked and you cant see any beads! The top lot have them I can assure you but the bottom are still waiting for me to do them tonight.
I have spent most of the day cleaning up my work rooms as well as the dining room table and every where else I have thrown stuff.
I did manage to get some foil on felt last night but decided not to get on to that today but do what had to be done in the house.
This is a large house and I must have walked miles.
Managed to feed the dogs and bantams between the showers but was rugged up for the snow I think.

1 comment:

Doreen K. said...

What gorgeous beads you have made. Love the colors.