Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Luscious flowers and jigsaw bits



Not a lot to put up today as we spent all day in Adelaide having hair cuts, seeing my mother and buying towels at the sales. I did also get some pansies a friends Birthday present and some transfer paper to have a go at doing some of the stuff in Maggie Grey's book 'From image to stitch'.
I go to beading tonight and it is wet and cold outside.
The flowers are part of The Embellish and Enrich class I am taking with Dale Rollerson, I just love these flowers, all done on the embellisher.
the jigsaw pieces have been gessoed and some painted and some had impasto gel and a couple texture paste and then stamped and painted and the others just painted and stamped. I did this after I wasnt very impressed with the not very deep impression I got on the others. These are fora challenge on expression Studio to use stamps and jigsaw pieces. I may use these after I drill some holes in them for buttons.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Great flower piece Penny --it is a fun class we are doing isn't it.