Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finished embellished pieces




The first two are the ones I hadnt finished before but now have and the bottom one is another sample done for Dale Rollerson's on line embellishing course. I have been having so much fun with this course.
I have potted up four punnets of pansies and it is now drizzling a bit, almost got what I need for the week end together, and been into Victor to get the mail and do some shopping so I can cook tomorrow.
Read a charming piece in the paper this morning that research, I think in America so perhaps it doesnt count shows that x number of type 2 diabetics will die in the next 5 years and then the rest in about 10. This is probably rather inaccurate but a really charming thing to think about when you have type 2, are not madly overweight, exercise and try to keep ones diet on the straight and narrow. (Not sure if red wine is on the straight and narrow but should be ok so long as I dont drink more than a glass a day, - other research says that one glass a day keeps the doctor away!! Go figure it out.)

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

Great samples Penny I love all the bits that you have done.

Anonymous said...

I really like your pieces, great colour.

Karen