Friday, June 06, 2008

Celina on show



We didnt sit very far back but I still had problems getting a decent photo of Celina doing her thing. the School she goes to had their year 6 and 7 concert which was in the form of a musical, a historical musical about Australia. Celina was part of the farmers at the end of the play and had quite a big speaking part which she carried off with aplomb. I would have died of fright. Her arm is in a sling as she broke her collar bone quite badly 2 weeks ago.
The next photo is of the muslin (cheesecloth) that I dyed using the dyna flow paints and the bottom photo is of me trying to make some sense of picasa and how to make a collage. I was actually quite pleased with the results, the background my leaves from the other day and the fuchsia on top.
Had a miserable day with aches and pains always made worse by doing the weeks shopping, I think the fact that my grocery bill is double what it was 12 months ago is also depressing me.

2 comments:

Doreen K. said...

Your cheesecloth is gorgeous. The cheese cloth I have in the US is a lot bigger weave. Hard to embellish on. Love your college too.

Anonymous said...

The photos are quite interesting. When you click on them to blow them up they look like paintings.

The photos themselves are nice but it'd be interesting to see if you could print them off with the graininess showing. That way you could frame them and everyone would think they were paintings.

Mind you maybe this doesn't translate at your end. Maybe it's only my computer that I'm seeing this on.

Karen