Tuesday, November 06, 2007

the latest grandchild



Here is the baby girl born this morning, mother and child doing well.
grandmother feels tired!
I had a very full day, fed the animals, in to the hospital to see the new baby, I think they have a name for her but as it may change I am not saying yet. Tab looked tired but happy and so far the baby doesnt scream.
I then headed for Adelaide to see my mother for a couple of hours before going to my Melbourne Cup lunch, I drew Mahler who was third in one of the sweeps so got most of my sweep money back.
A delicious lunch and they do it all very well.
Then home to find John had lit a heap and there was smoke everywhere, and collected him and went in to see Tab and the baby again and let John see her. So one photo I took and one with me holding her that John took.

5 comments:

Doreen G said...

Congratulations Penny --she sure looks healthy and I am glad that everyone got through it safely.

Susan D said...

Congratulations on the new member of the family.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....she's so cute. And looks a tad tired too from her big trip into the world.

Grandma looks pretty good too. *S*

verobirdie said...

Congratulation for this new baby, she is so cute.

Krishna said...

Congrats on the grandchild. She looks like a doll.
Krishna