Thursday, March 09, 2006

EDM Challenge Frame/s


Well this just proves that I cant draw straight lines! This is one wall in my sitting room and the paintings are getting smaller and heading for the ceiling. The wall isnt really this yellow but I seemed to have problems doing a sort of clotted cream colour. I also discovered i seem to like buildings, although seascapes and landscapes are next. There are a couple of small textile pieces in this collection and a Japanese doll which was a swap with cloth doll maker Angela Jarecki in America, which I love. I found trying to give an impression of paintings interesting and difficult, not many of the frames are very interesting and I had trouble indicating gold.
Last nights Tourism awards were great but I may try to download something from that a little later. I was pleased with the new outfit and I did manage to get the necklace finished, and a bracelet and a bling thing for my bag. Dont go out often so when I do I go over the top!

7 comments:

Sue Seibert said...

Nice, Penny. I really like it!

Linda said...

Penny -- this IS nice! And don't worry about not having exactly straight lines, because a little bit wonky is much more interesting!
:-)

Carole said...

These are great - what a wall-full of pictures you have! I agree, wonky is fun. I love the colours too.

Anastasia said...

Really good!! I have frames all over the wall like that too - its comforting having so many pics to see!

Marilyn said...

Penny, you really went all out. Not just one picture in a frame.
I think it's well done.

Terri said...

This is great Penny! I like it because it doesn't have straight lines...adds to the charm. :o)

Anonymous said...

I think that Van Gogh is now my SECOND favourite artist Penny!