Tuesday, March 25, 2014

WOW and walks

Workshop on the web had a how to by Gina Ferrari, I love what she does but some how I dont think I am Gina, this has taken ages and looks really messy, I suppose if I practice it might get better. Free motion on my machine. Practically I think I need a new chair as I am not terribly comfortable. Just love the tutorials on Workshop on the web, Maggie Grey does such a great job.. We have walked the last few mornings and here are a couple of photos I took the first was this morning and the second was yesterday when we walked down along the cliffs at Petrels and to the next little beach, I liked this lovely piece of seaweed caught in the rocks during a very low tide. We are still cold, not a lot of rain, just the odd bit of drizzle today but really cool, I have had to find some warmer clothes! Almost time for a fire, although they say that the week end is warming up again.

5 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Penny, you live such an amazingly gorgeous area... I love your free motion embroidery.. I have never tried it and I am getting the urge to do it. which workshop are you following? I would like to try too.

Hildred said...

I think your stitching is quite beautiful, Penny.

Robin Mac said...

The stitching looks pretty good to me. I love some of those tutorials also, but I rarely get around to trying many of them out somehow. Cheers

Jo Murray said...

We are not feeling the approaching winter yet in QLD. It's stormy and humid. I LOVE the freedom of your stitching Penny.

Hill Top Post said...

You do have lovely places to walk. Your stitching really looks good to me, too. You will soon have a fire, and ours will soon be put out. Time does have a way of slipping by.