Monday, March 24, 2014

My week in stitch

A pretty hum drum week. On Monday friends came to stay, lots of chat and food and wine drunk, we took them for a walk on Tuesday and they left on Wednesday. Thursday I washed and John had a hip x ray. Friday it blew like mad and I did the shopping. Saturday I walked for an hour and found some shells and sea urchins while John went off fishing, he did come home with some fish. Sunday we walked, it rained, I painted and John fiddled around in the garden. Lovely having friends and although I havent recorded it I walked all days but Friday. Hasnt done any thing for my weight though! I think it was the eating and drinking at the start of the week. It has been cold and damp for the last few days and I have been playing with making some small books which is satisfying and trying to alter a skirt which isnt. Max is telling me it is feed time, better go or he wont be happy.

No comments: