Monday, March 31, 2014

My week in stitch

This has been a busy week, on Monday we walked and I bought a new skirt and top. Very reasonable but useful. Tuesday I started to do some free motion embroidery, I didnt finish it until the end of the week! Wednesday I went to a friends place for lunch, it was a lovely day and we all sat outside in the gazebo. Thursday we walked again and then John had to fix a leak in a hose, he got rather wet and muddy. On Friday we had an early walk and saw a lot of birds on the reef as it was low tide, there was a large grey crane. After that we went shopping. Saturday John went fishing and on my lone walk I saw a ray of some kind in the water, actually only the tips of its 'wings' but I knew what it would look like. Sunday I went up, with the girls and their ponies to the Led day for Welsh Ponies at the Adelaide Autumn Royal Show and spent some time there, it was hot but our Welsh Mountain stallion, Rivington Ascot was a star and came home with Supreme Welsh Pony as well as champion ridden welsh pony so we were very pleased. I found driving up to Adelaide and back pretty tiring, am I getting old or am I just a wimp these days. Today it is back to housework.

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

I can hardly believe how much you can fit into one week...let alone stitch it as well. I'm exhausted.

Barry said...

Hi P - I can see that the week in stitch could easily become a book of your year if you have the patience to keep it going - always a hard thing. Go well. B