Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A abit late, my week in stitch

A not very exciting week, we walked, I cleaned the house, really boring! I spent quite a lot of this week sewing, I made some more small dolls, I had a go at trying to work out how to make some folded books, and won! More walking and shopping, a visit to the market and some gardening,and then up to Adelaide for my older sisters 80th Birthday, we had a lovely lunch and then drove home again. All sounds a bit boring but then we dont do a lot of exciting things these days, we do manage quite a few walks which is lovely but even if I think I didnt do much I dont know where the time goes and it takes me forever to get stuff done. We went to a celebration of life this afternoon, so many faces I havent seen in years! They all look so old, oh dear.

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

Better late than never Penny. 80 is a good age to celebrate.