Saturday, March 08, 2014

The last day or so

We walked yesterday morning and it was a very low tide, about as low as it gets, lovely walk before we did the shopping. The night before I wandered the garden but as I am still having problems editing in picasa, well no, not editing but getting from picasa onto my blog in an edited form the only one not on its side was this one of a few of the Belladonna lillies. They are magnificent all over the peninsular except in my garden where they are now too shaded to do well. John has gone fishing and I have been into the market and came home and planted some geraniums which I hope will do well and not get fried like the last ones I planted, we should be heading into some lovely weather now we are in March. I have also pulled a barrowload of weeds so I must be feeling better! Now for a quick sit down with the papers.

4 comments:

Suztats said...

Love the photos of the low tide. looks like a nice walk.

Robin Mac said...

Glad you had such a nice walk. The belladonnas are pretty. Good luck with the geraniums. Indy but not very wet here, thelow/cyclone has decided to go back north.

Robin Mac said...

Glad you had such a nice walk. The belladonnas are pretty. Good luck with the geraniums. Indy but not very wet here, thelow/cyclone has decided to go back north.

ArtPropelled said...

It's Belladonna time here too.(Now I know what they're called). The fields look pretty in pink. Glad you had a lovely walk at low tide. I love that sort of day ....low tide and the sky reflected in the pools.