Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dendrobium orchid

 This stunning Australian native dendrobium orchid cross has flowered, a bit early but it is gorgeous. I bought it a few years ago and I think then it didnt have a flower on it.
John brought it into the bathroom from the shade house the other day with one flower out, now there are more. Not sure why one is upside down.
A horrid day outside, suddenly in the mid to high 30's with strong winds and once more fire bans are in place and a couple of fires out there.
It is supposed to rain tonight, oh I do so hope it does.
I have been making biscuits which has made the kitchen hot, so I have retired onto my bed for a short time with the fan on.
I have to do the exercises I need to do three times a day!!
Better get on with them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: