Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cool and wild on Goolwa beach

 I had to go over to Goolwa today, such a different day to yesterday, cool, windy and almost the odd shower of rain.
Lovely.
Now I just want to sleep!
I called into the beach on the way home, very briefly and took photos, briefly because the sand was blowing off the beach at me and my camera.
Some one had a surf kite up and apart from a couple of women , one of whom was carrying a penguin, I didnt ask but presumed it was going to the penguin shelter as the sea was incredibly rough as you can see from the photos.
Perhaps it is the beginning of the cooler weather, I hope so.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin Mac said...

Definitely ot a day for walking along the beach Penny, I hope you have had a little bit of rain by today. Cheers