Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Wild seas at Bashams Beach

We3 walked around by Bashams beach this morning, met a delightful little dog called Pip and saw a seal. The whales in this wild weather had gone further out to sea. I took loads of photos as it was all so spectacular but it is rather hard picking out the photos I want from the little thumb nail pictures that come up on my screen. It was really worth while going over but we diednt walk a lot as I find the paths rather difficult, lots of rocks and my sight makes things very difficult to see. Love the way the waves were curving around into the little bay and then as it was high tide roaring over the reef. Very noisy. Somewhere i do have a photo of the seal with a flipper up but again there are limitations with my dearly loved little camera. Still freezing cold, the odd shower and a lot of quite strong wind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

There is a place I let my mind wander to when I can't relax or sleep. I let my mind create the place years ago. It looks and awful lot like the first picture. Now I have a real vision to think about. Thank you for all the lovely pictures you share.

Hope you are well and the selling is progressing.
xx, Carol