Thursday, September 21, 2017

Along the coast

Yesterday we walked along the cliffs (last photos) and this morning we went looking at rental properties and saw these (all S09th African introduced) flowers along the coast near Middleton where we had gone to look at a rental property. At this stage we are just looking at what is available and what they look like from the outside. On Wednesday I go to actually look inside a couple, I hope. Trouble is what you see on the outside doesnt always translate to good on the inside. John is cleaning out the garage, I am still going through cupboards. I will need more boxes.At least at the moment although the sun isnot out, its been a funny murky sort of day, its not raining. Off to pack another box.

2 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

I never want to see another box let alone pack it.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Those flowers in the field are lovely. Here in the USA when a house is on the market, the seller puts pictures up of every room so you can get an idea if you REALLY want to see the inside. I sure hope you see something you would want to live in and affordable.
xx, Carol