Friday, September 15, 2017

Making a rat/mouse while finding little treasures.

I am having a short rest from wrapping up China and looking up the marks on the back. I don't think I will make my fortune but there is some lovely old plates and other stuff. In between I have been playing with another (free) pattern from Jill Maas's website, slightly weathered ladies (don't you love it!). I think mine looks rather like a slightly battered rat. Any way, fun to do and when my back gets too bad eases it by sitting in my chair and playing. So far I have not really finished the stuff in the chiffonier. So much to do but I suppose slowly, slowly. Still cold and damp but not so much wind. Shopping this morning, so no walk, I think by the time I have done that and unpacked it and put it away that is a walk. Oh and we had a delightful filly foal this morning, could be a filly year.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yup, walking around the store IS like having your daily walk. Your china is beautiful. I hope for you it IS valuable.
xx, Carol

The Weaver of Grass said...

I would love to see a photograph of that foal!