Saturday, September 02, 2017

After a wild night a lovely walk.

This time we walked from the Kings Beach car park towards Depp's Beach. The sky was interesting, almost impossible to see the difference between the sea and the sky with an odd pink tinge to it. the large white quartz dragon was showing well today too. Sometimes very little of the quartz shows through. The sea was very clear, quite a high tide. I love this cottage above the beach, at this time of the year looks quite English. Not sure why my back is not liking me, perhaps because I am ding a lot of standing, as well as getting down to cupboards that I dont normally any more get into. Wrapping and packing.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

OMGosh, I barely have to do ANYTHING for my back to hurt. I'm not much for exercise, though I do plenty of work that includes bending, stooping and lifting. Love the pictures today.
xx, Carol

Anonymous said...

It does look very english. Have you tried some gentle yoga for your back? It has worked wonders on mine. That and magnesium spray oil.