Wednesday, September 06, 2017

In the garden this morning and still wild seas.

A couple of quick photos in the garden this morning before the wind and rain came in again. daffodils out and signs of Spring. Oh how I will miss my garden. We went in for a quick walk this morning, my back is giving me hell again and walking is not pleasant, paying for my lovely day on Sunday I think. Any way we went along by the caravan park and there were huge wavesw thundering in, it was high tide but all so stirred up and quite exciting looking. I came home with good intentions of cleaning out another cupboard but my back was so uncomfortable I have sat and started sewing things onto the other piece of paper I had left over from the Sunday class and have had such fun drawing and sewing onto it. Now to organise cooking it. I do like winter, not keen on hot weather, but really I think we have had a bit too much of the cold weather. my arthritic bits have suddenly declared war on my poor old body.

2 comments:

Robin Mac said...

I have been watching the weather, you have had some pretty wild and cold stuff down there recently - beautiful here, cool nights and warm sunny days. Would love some rain though. We have just had the warmest and driest winter on record. The fire season has started early and I hate to think what summer will be like.
I hope your back lets you pack some more boxes soon. Cheers

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The older we get, it seems the more the weather determines how our day will go. We are cold and rainy here today. I'll be staying in. Oh wait, there is a Vet appt for our new little pooch. Guess I'll be going out.
xx, Carol