Monday, July 21, 2014

Stitched week

A busy week, infact I had to do about 4 days yesterday as I hadnt caught up with all my trips to Adelaide and back. I had my sister down so a trip up and back to Adelaide on Monday. Tuesday we went to look at a pretty distant whale and on Wednesday went over to our old stamping ground as children to Yankalilla and Normanville, very windy day and not the best for driving. Thursday it was back up to Adelaide to get R home to collect her dog and I spent the night with P which is always fun to do. Friday I went to the craft show and bought lots of stuff and then after 2 hours walking there drove home, tired. Saturday I shopped and then we went over to see my nephew and niece and partners and children, lovely to see them all but the whole thing got rather tiring in the end, after such a week, although we walked in the morning on Sunday and I picked up some new shells from the beach I then sat and stitched all afternoon and vaguely watched football. I think I am still getting over the week. Still grey and dull and not a lot of sun,. and although we walked this morning suddenly I think nothing is getting done (apart from lots of washing) and we go away in 10 days.

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Beats me how you have time to stitch Penny.

Barry said...

Hi P - sorry it has been a while since I have visited but glad to see you are still dedicated to stitching your week - what a great record. B