Saturday, November 09, 2013

the last few days

It has been busy, I had the two judges from our Welsh Show staying, nice pair of dutchmen, there is one in the background looking at a koala, I wasnt really in to taking photos that day, or any other for that matter, the days slowly roll by I think I am still in shock.
Having dick and Michel helped keep my mind off things abit.
Yesterday we went to Adelaide, I went to the quilt and craft fair and saw friends, bought a couple of things and P picked me up.
the jackaranda's are in full bloom, means it is finals exams time, even when I did them that is what happened. Such a wonderful color.
We went to look at a couple more exhibitions for the Fleurieu art prixe over at Goolwa this morning, after shopping. It is still wet and cold.
We had a take away coffee in the car park at Goolwa Beach and I took this quick photo through the sand hills it was very rough.
Oh and 2 photos of the road home near Willunga.
Double click to enlarge.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: