Thursday, December 22, 2011

Various views and piece made of shore finds

Last night this yacht anchored in front of the house, it was gone early this morning, you are never quite sure what you will see.
I found the wood and feathers and odds and ends at Pennington Bay and made up my little offering yesterday, great fun to do although the rest of them in the hous think I am a bit weird!
Another evening photo, ships loaded with containers are always passing up or down the gulf, I caught this one just by the point you can see from the house.
Another view of Hog Bay taken from the front of the house, yes there is a roof but somehow you overlook that.
Today I have fiddled and J and J played golf, then slept for 2 hours!
Last night we had a lovely dinner at the pub, which is within walking distance, I think the 2 bottles we consumed between us helped us get home safely.
Friends in for dinner, John is playing around with red cabbage, I am doing roast pork. I just hope everything fits in the oven, not having all my own stuff it can become a challenge!
Off to see if all is well.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Robin Mac said...

You are dertainly enjoying yourself Penny - lovely photos in this and the previous post. Cheers

Gaby Bee said...

Dear Penny...wanted to send along some wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year! May all of your dreams come true for 2012!

Your photos are wonderful!

Gaby xo

Hildred said...

Beautiful photos, - love the shimmering silver. What a lovely companionable time you are having, - enjoy a wonderful Christmas and our best wishes for the New Year to you both.