Sunday, June 13, 2010

Whale watching



Although there are no whales in my photos I have to tell you that they were there out near the horizon.
We went over to Pt Elliott today and walked, with many others, the track around to Basham's Beach, normally we are the only ones but this is a long week end so many were out and about.
The rocks are a wonderful colour, sorry about the fellow who was climbing up just as I was taking a photos.
Big seas and a lovely walk, a coffee to follow, a lot longer to wait for that than normal too, then home to stuffed mushrooms and toast. Yum.
Last nights dinner was great, and for all those who wanted to come, just let me know when you are passing by.

2 comments:

shirley said...

Hi Penny, Just love the photos of the water and rocks. The rocks are a lovely colour they would make a good painting. mmmm stuffed mushies on toast sounds yum

Your photos make me miss living by the ocean.

ArtPropelled said...

I've been viewing your beach/sea photos enlarged. They are fantastic!