Sunday, June 27, 2010

Isnt this wonderful?



I hope you can read this. Indie does the most wonderful things out of found wood and metal. We try to see him and his wife who makes the most incredible hats when we are on Kangaroo Island.
As members of the Waterhouse Club we go to see the entries every year and they are amazing. I think this one may well be the best Indie has done.
Click on to enlarge.
I think going for a walk on the beach even though short this morning was a good thing and a bad thing, I have felt exhausted ever since but it was lovely to get out even for a short time.
I seem to spend a lot of time looking for things and not finding them, at least John is doing pasta tonight and I dont have to think about making it.
Very cold overnight and in the evenings, we had a partial eclipse of the full moon last night, I tried to take photos but have yet to see if anything came out.

No comments: