Sunday, June 06, 2010

Last night in Coffin Bay next morning and home






Oh bother I forgot, now I am home I am using the other uploading devise and picasa loads them as I want them and the other the other way around.
Any way we are home safely, very tired after the long drive on Friday and I have been washing and tidying up etc etc ever since I got home.
Our sunset on the last night wasnt as spectacular and we were going to have drinks and nibbles on the balcony but it all got a bit late so here they are, bubbly and smoked salmon in the sitting room.
Next morning I managed the sunrise, sort of, looking across Kelidee Bay before we went on our way, had to take a photo but unfortunately from the moving car of the Flinders Ranges as we were passing, and finally a lovely bowl of fresh eggs as my hens had been laying well.
Put that back to front and you have it!
It is late, the dogs are fed and all the others, Oscar is enjoying his fish, he has lots to eat.
Dinner needs to be made but at least we are home safely.

2 comments:

Robin Mac said...

Welcome home Penny, glad you had such a lovely holiday. Cheers, Robin

shirley said...

Welcome home from me as well. There is really nothing like home..your holiday was so nice, and sounds like you are all rested and ready to go again. i thoroughly enjoyed reading about it and seeing all the pictures.

The Flinders ranges photo was a bit nostalgic i have almost the same photo somewhere.
Glad you are back safe.