Wednesday, June 16, 2010

pin doll and TAST 16


This little fellow has been sitting not finished in one of my sewing baskets for ages, last night he got finished.
We are all thinking of things African and he is very African looking.
The other is my Take a stitch Tuesday sample for this week, for a change I am early. It is Italian knotted Border Stitch and was fun to do, although you can see some pretty wonky knots in there.
Sharon b whose blog is on my side bar is running this all year and there have been some fun stitches.
Still freezing cold and overcast here today. For the first time my lined wool pants have come out of the cupboard. I dont remember wearing them at all last year.
There is a nasty wind as well so I think the dogs will be fed early and the chooks will be shut up early as well.

2 comments:

Arija said...

Penny, I use NIkon D40. If I were buying one again, I would probably go for the Canon instead although I really have a great hack lens in this one, takes much better photos than my 300mm.
I'd get the Canon because my daughter uses one and could help me with the computer-speak on the menu. Just shows how old I am and how my "little grey cells' have shrunk'.

Arija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.