Tuesday, June 08, 2010

A few more Coffin Bay photos






I have done part of a proper clean of my house, not finished by any means and I am very tired so I am just going through a few of the many photos I took while we were away.
The first is of the many tiny fish near the boat ramp, something large was chasing them but I couldnt see it, maybe a salmon.
Sorry, I lost the better photos and these are not showing up as well.
Then a shag sitting on the end of a tiny jetty.
Now I didnt check if I have put these up before, so I hope not, they are more of the signs along the oyster walk, first the crabs found and the second of the flowers.
I hope you can read them.
Tomorrow I will see my ailing mother, to be honest I dont want to go, that is the selfish side as she is going down hill and it is too horrible.

2 comments:

ArtPropelled said...

It looks like a great walk to go on. I'll be thinking of you visiting your mom tomorrow. It isn't easy at all.

shirley said...

Have loved following the photos of your holiday, felt like we were there with you.
Dont miss seeing your mum now matter how much it hurts, to see her so frail, it would be worse later when it is too late to change things and to have the regret of not going.