Monday, May 03, 2010

TAST WEEK 9


I really enjoyed this stitch, it is Raised herringbone band and although I am not terribly good at doing satin stitch but doing the herringbone over it and then lacing it was relaxing and fun.
see Sharon b's pintangle on my side bar.
So I am now up to date with TAST I just wish I was with a lot of other things.
I have developed a sore throat, I hope it is just a flash in the pan and not the precursor for something worse.
Still tired but I did manage to plant some bulbs in the hope that cooler weather and rain are on their way.
I walked across and looked ponies, I have tidied up, done the usual household chores and tried to get things a bit more organised in my work room. Pasted down two very basic collages of tickets from the weeks away.
I was supposed to go to a meeting but felt too awful to go and I was really glad I didnt.
Dinner is on, slow roast chicken with garlic, small onions, lemon and lemon thyme and capers in a bit of sauce. I like this dish it is slow but I like doing slow things in the oven.
I hope some of my aches get better, and I do hope the promised rain comes so I dont have to run around with hoses again.
My day was bit like the curates egg, good in parts!

1 comment:

Wanda..... said...

I enlarged and studied your raised herringbone band stitch, Penny. I appreciate the complexity of it, but can make out, how it is made!
It's very pretty.
...Wanda♥