Friday, May 07, 2010

Collage



Because I havent felt much like doing ANYTHING and I am not sure why, I ferreted around and found an outdated diary that a friend gave me a few years ago and decided that the A4 format would be good to collage some of the ephemera that was collecting on my work table.
Most but not all of this was from our holiday, as you can see our suitcases were HEAVY and I forgot to give my door key thingy back to the resort, but I know they have dozens of those. The Leafy sea dragon festival is now past and I had fun using some new mica paints on that.
So now that is done I am not sure what I do next.
I havent walked for a week, although today I took my granddaughter to the shops, dropped off my great grand son at day care, dropped her off to her mother, shopped and bought two new chooks. I left at 9 and didnt get home until after 12 so I suppose I am allowed to feel a bit jaded.
For some reason the flies are terrible today, they have all come inside, probably because it is cold outside and warmer in. They always seem to start when we have calves in, and there are about 100 calves being fed at the moment.
I am trying to get together a bench for beside the back door as I would like to get on with doing some metal work but I fear that what I have found is not nearly strong enough. There isnt much room by the back door so I am also restricted in what I can use.

I may have to think again.

1 comment:

annie said...

After reading about your busy day on your two blogs, I am so tired that I think I'll take a morning nap. It's wonderful what you get accomplished, Penny--though you seem to think that you don't--but if I did all you do, I'd be taking naps off and on all day.
:)
annie