Sunday, November 15, 2009

The wedding


My lovely youngest daughter re married yesterday in a lovely setting on their property, on one of the hottest days yet.
I thought I had these in the right order, but they are not at all.
The first is of the two babies, my great grand son and Tabby's grandson Mason and my grand daughter and Tabby's daughter Millie discussing things at the end of the day.
Then The Girls, these are the combined daughters of John and Tabby, Millie who is their daughter, Shannon and Brittany who are John's, Gaby who is Tabby's and Lanie who is John's. With John, the groom, the marriage celebrant and his parents by the dam.
Next Tab with her daughters and grandson, John, Millie and Tabby with the piper behind and the marriage celebrant
Finally the bride and groom, John and Tabby, she looked so lovely and as he is of Scottish decent the Gordon tartan was worn. Dont you love the meat clever used to cut the cake! An old family joke. It was hot hot but we all survived, even me who just about wore myself out doing the catering.
As you can see, it was definitely a home wedding but all the more lovely because of it.


3 comments:

Doreen G said...

What a gorgeous setting for a wonderful marriage.
I love the photos of the little ones discussing the problems of the world.

ArtPropelled said...

Penny these are lovely photos and that first one of the 2 tinies will keep me smiling for a while.

Wanda..... said...

Natural outdoor weddings are the best. Sweet photo of the little ones Penny!