Thursday, May 29, 2008

Walking at home



The seeded paddocks are growing, it is green and lush and the big dam is overflowing and there is the chuckle of water to be heard when i walk over to look at the weaned colt foals near there. I seem also to have managed to take a photo of a Murray Magpie on the post.
I am still trying to get the house sorted, there is dust every where but no time for vacuuming.
I will probably get it done over the week end.
I feel terribly tired and a bit brain dead so am mindlessly knitting Millie a jumper, that is all I seem to manage to do although I am thinking, mostly about the embellishing class I am taking with Dale, although I also have a doll class that I think starts tomorrow!
Oh dear, taking on too much again and the Fibre & Stitch Vol 4 has just been downloaded as well.

No comments: