Friday, May 02, 2008

Art quilt e- lessons


This is where I am at with the art quilt I am doing on line with Ellen Lindner, I dont know if this is how it will stay, I am trying to audition accent pieces and now I see it up I am not so sure about the top red piece.
A couple more days and I will know.
I went out to a drinks party last night, after being breathalised only one drink and then I saw no one on the way home, always the way.
Not getting a lot done, and feeling a bit overwhelmed, the computer has been a pain today as well.
We had a measly 2mm overnight and the next valley over had over 9, I think we have been doing something wrong. I put out soil wetter yesterday and that hasnt made much impression either.
I did manage to catch two of the three bantam hens who flew out yesterday, but the third has joined up with the rooster who is also out and they can both fly quite easily to the top of the tallest trees so with any luck they will survive.

No comments: