Saturday, May 03, 2008

Morning walk at Pt Elliott



We had a lovely walk this morning, the sun was out, it was early so not too many people or dogs and there were two seals working the rocks around by the Basham's Beach end. they were rolling and diving and lying with a flipper up. Presumably looking for sea urchins or crayfish. There is a lovely walk along the edge of the rocks and we hadnt done it for ages. Walking back to the car I took a photo of this rather stunted gum tree in full flower. Back to Victor for a coffee and home.
I am going cross eyed trying to get the accents on my quilt right so I left it and watered the indoor plants and dusted.
I sort of hope John will vacuum tomorrow as I have to go to a welsh foal show which is always held in a cold indoor arena at Echunga. I dont think it will rain.

1 comment:

Alison said...

You are so lucky to be able to walk by the sea. What lovely pinky rocks.