Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Progress on TIF Challenge


This is no where near finished but I have made a start. this month the color was pale blue dark er blue, pink, cream and blue purple, well on my screen that is how it came out, and the theme was how or why or what sort of artist do you call yourself. well i went into that earlier, I am not an artist but I muck around with all sorts of things, so the background is stamped with some thoughts on what I do, then I found a lovely big A in corrugated card so that went on, a scaled down painting of mine put under some net, a small polymer head and some metal hands and a left over inchy, ( sorry that has gone on since, you will have to wait for another scan!) now that is mixed media if anything is. Now to add more embroidery and embellishments. I may go over the top with this one.
I am not happy with the quilt I am doing on line, I will sit on it for a while but I would dearly love to cut it in half as I think it is too big for what I like to do. I am not rushing into it.
A bit of rain over night but sun today for a while. Looking very autumny outside with what trees that still have leaves turning, so many just dropped them all with the lack of water.
Another grand daughter has turned 16, Isabelle, they all make me feel old. May is a month for birthdays.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Good on you keeping up with the TIF challenges - I didn't even get started. Oh well, I am starting on a Japanese moley exchange soon. That will be daunting but fun.