Friday, December 14, 2007

TAST50


Only two more weeks to go and then Sharon of a minute ago blog is starting a new challenge, if you are interested go to her blog which is listed in my side bar, I am not clever enough to get it all on the blog itself. Any way this is my Berry stitch or double chain stitch done in heavy silk. I always like this stitch.
Have had an off day, very hot and high winds and a doctors appointment early, then shopping and various other jobs, came home and started cleaning out a cupboard and felt awfully sick so have had to take things a bit quietly from then on, so much for the dr telling me I was fit and healthy and how pleased he was with my diabetic control!!
And John came home with what could be our second car and I really didnt want to know about it, it is slightly newer than the Holden we have but no cruise control so the poor old Berlina will have to do my long trips for me. This is a Toyota Avalon and looks a lot better maintained than our workhorse. I had envisaged a small car that used less petrol but this is very comfortable and we do need something for long trips. It will stop the hassles of having to both sort out where we would be on certain days.

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

Lovely Penny and the thread is so gorgeous.