Wednesday, December 19, 2007

TAST 52


I realise this is not the last week of the year but I have had few minutes to get this done, called spanish feather stitch I had a couple of whoopsies but I think managed to get it done correctly in the end.
Another busy day, I am not sure why it takes so much effort to go away for a few days, started by baking another Birthday cake, the second one for some reason is never as good, then ironing, gathering stuff together and in to do some shopping, over to Tabby to drop off presents and then more last minute stuff.
We go on the 9 am ferry which means leaving at 7.30 so up early in the morning.
I hope the lap top works when we get there.

2 comments:

Doreen G said...

You've finished Penny Well done- it looks great.
Have a happy Christmas and I will look forward to seeing some snaps from you holidays.

Vivian said...

Well done! I enjoyed looking through your blog.
'Hot & windy' sounds strange when our weather is cold and snowy.