Saturday, December 22, 2007

Last nights sky



e We had a lot of rain overnight, wonderful to hear and we also had nearly an inch of rain at home so the garden will be ok for a few days.
Today was a day of rest, we got up late, went to see our friend Bernard Stoner at his glass gallery and bought some nice stuff from him and asked him in for dinner, looked at the art gallery at Baudin Beach and sussed out what the local shop had so I dont have to go to Kingscote on monday.
Jill and I went for a long walk around the block seeing what houses were new and what were for sale.
I took these photos last night after we had finished dinner, the moon and the clouds were quite spectacular and it was quite late when I took the one of the ferry out of our front door and I didnt know how well it would show up, better than I thought.

1 comment:

paddy said...

paddy says I new I should have come it looks divine Merry Xmas Love and Love ad