Tuesday, December 11, 2007

For Millie on her first Christmas


Sorry the photo of his face is not very clear, too many whiskers!! He is finished, John made rude remarks about him only having one leg, I ignored that. I am now working on what he is holding, I have done the little doll but am painting a guardsman, all very Victorian looking.
I hope I will have them finished in the next few days but we go to Adelaide tomorrow so not much will get done then.
I must say if I was doing him again I would do him differently but I was following a pattern and with not much time I thought perhaps for once I should. I also think I didnt put him together correctly but it was only minor so I think that is ok too.
Still cool down here and we had a bit of drizzle overnight, not really enough to do much but every cool damp day helps. Just wish cool and damp didnt equate to stiff knees and joints.

No comments: